Head out to the water, and strap the water skis to your feet before the boat begins to tow you around the Miami Bay. Feel the water under your skis as the boat speeds up, and soon you’ll be flying across the ocean on an exciting adventure.
WAKEBOARDING IN MIAMI
CARVE IT UP AND CATCH SOME AIR!
- From :
- $ 260
Wakeboarding in Miami 🌊
Wakeboarding in Miami is so addictive! It’s a sport that provides a sense of achievement and thrills even for complete novices.
Get ready to carve up the water and ride the wake behind our tournament level boat. Our qualified, certified and experienced coaches will make Miami wakeboarding fun and easy to learn for all, no matter what your skill level is.
Intermediate riders benefit from the quality of our gear, boat, coaching, progressing their riding skills, and learning new tricks each and every session. Specific programs can be worked out to ensure your development is measurable, and the satisfaction of nailing your goals and landing your tricks lasts long after you’re back on the dock. With a tournament level boat and wonderful conditions, advanced and expert riders will adore the relaxed atmosphere we create, allowing you to concentrate on enjoying what you do best.
Wakeboarding is a highly rewarding water sport that requires an average degree of athletic ability with lessons starting at age 8.
- 1 private Watersport boat
- Private 1 hour wake board session (On average, in a 1 hour session, 3 people will have time to wakeboard)
- Up to 4 people can be on the boat
- Instructor / Captain
- Equipment: life vests and wakeboards
- Boat gas provided
- Use of the latest watersports equipment
- A towel
- Sunscreen (non-spray)
- Snacks and drinks are not included. However, feel free to bring along snacks or a picnic dinner, as well as your own drinks.
- Gratuity is not included. However, if you would like to leave a tip for excellent service, you are more than welcome to do so.
- Reservations in advance are mandatory to insure availability.
- This watersports session is suitable for all levels, from beginner to advanced.
- Minimum age requirement is 8 years-old.
- The captain has the authority for the boat, and any changes or cancellations of trips will be for the sole purpose of ensuring safety.
- Full refund if cancellation is made before 48 hours.
- If we decide to cancel because of weather it is a full refund or customer may reschedule for another day/time.