Visit the Florida Everglades premier and most complete airboat attraction!
MIAMI MILLIONAIRE’S ROW CRUISE
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 4-12
- Infant Ages 0-3
Miami Millionaire’s Row Cruise 🛥
Get a taste of Miami on a Millionaire’s Row Cruise on our double-decker boat. During this tour, you’ll see the homes of the rich and famous, beautiful beachfront properties and one-of-a-kind views of Miami’s dazzling skyline. Whether you’re a history buff, nature lover, architecture enthusiast or just curious how the rich and famous live, this is the cruise for you.
What You’ll See
Our 90-minute journey begins at Downtown Miami’s Outdoor Shopping Mall — Miami’s home for exciting dining and name-brand shopping outlets. After circling around Port Miami, we’ll cruise past Fisher Island’s coconut palms and mangroves. On the opposite shore, the historic architecture of Miami’s Art Deco District basks in the sun.
Next, we pass Star Island, a man-made island home to Miami’s rich and famous, including:
- Shaquille O’Neal
- Gloria Estefan
- Sean “Diddy” Combs
- Jennifer Lopez
- And more!
If those names don’t entice you, keep an eye out for the former home of underworld legend Al Capone. There’s no better way to feel like you’re in Miami Vice or Scarface than with a Miami Millionaire Row Tour (there’s no better legal way, anyway).
As the yacht turns back west, we’ll pass world-famous Miami Beach and see more extravagant mansions dotting the Venetian Islands. To the south, Hibiscus Island houses even more of the rich and famous and luscious south Florida flora.
A Millionaire’s Row cruise tour in Miami wouldn’t be complete without a peek at Miami’s unofficial mascot: the dolphin. While we can’t guarantee we’ll see dolphins on any given cruise, Biscayne Bay’s crystal blue waters are home to many of these playful aquatic mammals. No matter where you look, Miami is full of surprises.
How You’ll See It
Millionaire’s Row Sightseeing cruises in Miami have to be experienced surrounded in luxury. Our three exclusive yachts have:
- Drinks, cocktails and light snacks available for purchase from the cash bar
- Full bilingual (English and Spanish) narration. While seeing where celebrities call home, you’ll learn about Miami’s exciting history.
- Open-air upper decks so you can feel the breeze and invigorating ocean air
- Lower-deck salons with air conditioning for when the sun gets a little too hot or seasonal showers spring up
You will also have spectacular views of some of the city’s must-sees:
- Biscayne Bay
- Fisher Island, a unique place with one of the highest per capita income in the United States.
- Downtown Miami
- Star Island, the island of stars, with mansions worth several tens of millions of dollars.
- South Beach
- Brickell District, Miami’s financial district.
- Celebrity Mansions
- Miami Beach
- Flagler Monument Island, is an almost secret hideaway tucked amongst the spectacular small islands located between Miami and Miami Beach.
- Jungle Island
- Miami skyline
- Millionaire’s Row, where Shaquille O’Neal, Gloria Estefan and Julio Iglesias, among other rich and famous, have their homes.
Book Now With Miami on the Water
Our Millionaire Row cruise Miami sells out very quickly. Advance reservations are required. We recommend making reservations 24-48 hours in advance to reserve your spot.
You haven’t seen Miami until you’ve seen it from the water. Whether you choose Millionaire’s Row boat cruise, thrilling speedboat tours or romantic sunset yacht charters, Miami on the Water makes it all possible.
- Confirmation is received at the time of booking.
- Email confirmation will show exact address, and where the ticket booth is located.
- It’s mandatory to arrive 45 minutes before the departure time to check in.
- You are required to present the card used to make the reservation and a valid government ID.
- We do not assign seats on our cruises. Seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
- The use of a face mask is now optional for all guests.
These tickets are non-refundable. However, the tickets are valid any day any time up to a year from the purchase date.