Take a relaxing 90-minute Miami Sunset Cruise and get the best views of Miami’s stunning seaside scenery. Book with us today!
MIAMI JET SKI RENTAL
☀️ Ages: 18+
☀️ Price: $150 per jet ski (Single Riders Only)
☀️ Duration: 1 hour
☀️ Location: Miami, FL – Exact location will be provided at time of booking.
☀️ Guide: Yes
- Per Jet Ski (Single Riders Only)
MIAMI JET SKI RENTAL 🌊 ☀️
You will see the most breathtaking views on our Miami Jet Ski Ride. We’ll take you riding through the open waters, riding along yachts that are anchored, multi-million dollar water front mansions, islands, and much more. Our professional guides will ensure a safe and fun experience, making your overall experience memorable and worth reliving. So don’t hesitate to book this jet ski ride now!
- One-hour jet ski ride in Miami
- See Miami’s most iconic sites from the water
- Get a glimpse of celebrity homes and hip seaside clubs
- Enjoy sun and cool breezes as you explore the coast
Jet skiing is the most popular and trending activity you will find yourself doing in Miami Beach. Your Miami experience will not be completed until you experience the unique thrill of riding on a powerful jet ski at rushing speeds through the warm tropical water of South Florida.
- MANDATORY: All Adults MUST BRING Valid Government Issued Photo I.D. that includes date of birth (ages 18 and older), and the matching card that was used to make the payment. No photocopies will be accepted.
- MANDATORY: All renters and passengers must sign a rental agreement, release of liability waiver.
- MANDATORY: All drivers born after January 1, 1988 must take and pass a 25 question Florida temporary boater test. (See Below)
Rentals are inspected before and after rental period.
Renter(s) is/are responsible for all or any damage, repair and labor costs.
We reserve the right to deny rentals to persons not qualified or experienced enough for certain rentals.
No splashing or reckless driving will be permitted.
*Guests that need a boater safety test (born in 1988 or after): Please obtain your boater license in advance at www.boat-ed.com. Licensing fees apply. Proof of Boater Safety License will be required at check-in.*
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Check-in is 35 minutes before the departure time.
- A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to check-in.
- Upon arrival to the dock, same credit card used for this payment as well as a valid matching ID must be provided. The cardholder must be present at departure.
- If this documentation is not provided as physical hard copy, NO ONE from the reservation will be allowed to participate and “no-show policy” will apply.
- In Florida, anyone born after January 1, 1988, must have a Florida boat license in order to drive any motorized vessel. *Guests that need a boater safety test (born in 1988 or after): Please obtain your boater license in advance at www.boat-ed.com. Licensing fees apply. Proof of Boater Safety License will be required at check-in.*
- For a full refund, cancellations need to be done at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- We depart exactly at the scheduled departure time. Any late arrivals, no shows, or change in amount of jet skis reserved will NOT be refunded.
- WHERE CAN I PARK MY CAR?
Parking is very limited at the marina. We highly recommending arriving in an Uber, Lyft or Taxi.
- HOW OLD TO YOU HAVE TO BE TO DRIVE?
You must be 18 or older to drive the jet ski.
- WHAT’S THE MAXIMUM WEIGHT PER JET SKI?
The maximum weight is 300 lbs.
- IS THE PRICE PER PERSON?
Yes, the price is per person.
- IS THERE A DEPOSIT REQUIRED?
The jet ski deposit is $100 (CASH ONLY) per ski, this is fully refundable as long as the customer follows instructions and training, and that the jet ski returns with no damage due to negligence by the driver.
- HOW FAST DOES THE JET SKI GO?
Our Yamaha VX top out at 60mph. You probably won’t be able to stay full throttle for more than a couple of seconds.
- WHAT IS THE BOAT LICENSE?
In Florida, anyone born after January 1, 1988, must have a Florida boat license in order to drive any motorized vessel. *Guests that need a boater safety test (born in 1988 or after): Please obtain your boater license in advance at www.boat-ed.com. Licensing fees apply. Proof of Boater Safety License will be required at check-in.*
- WHAT IF I DON’T KNOW HOW TO SWIM?
That’s not a problem! You will be provided with a life jacket and all of our staff are CPR certified and great swimmers!
- CAN WE GO ON OUR OWN OR DO WE NEED TO HAVE A GUIDE?
It is required in Florida to provide a guide to any commercial jet ski tours. Our guides will be on their own jet ski, ready to assist you for any of your needs. They can let you free-ride in our ride zone.
- WHAT AREA’S DO WE GO BY?
We take you riding around the beautiful waters of Biscayne Bay, and North Bay Village. We will also ride by million-dollar mansions right on the water before starting to head back over.
- WHAT BRAND/MODEL ARE YOUR JET SKIS?
We have Yamaha VX jet skis with the new RIDE technology, which has forward, reverse and neutral positions.
- CAN WE TAKE PHOTOS?
We offer a photo package for $20 per Jet Ski (pictures and videos) filled with incredible memories of your jet ski experience. This is purchased with the guide.
- WHAT DO WE NEED TO BRING/WEAR?
Be ready to get wet! We recommend a bathing suit, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, beach towels, hair tie if you have long hair, and a change of clothes if you have plans to go somewhere else after us.