Take this adrenaline-pumping speedboat tour through Miami’s Biscayne Bay. With speeds up to 50 miles per hour, you’re able to cover over three times the area compared to other tours. Book your tour online!
EVERGLADES PARK ADMISSION TICKETS
🎟 Reservations: RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. You can make reservations online, or over the phone with a debit or credit card.
❌ Transportation: These tickets do not include transportation to/from the park. Please contact us if you need transportation.
🚗 Parking: FREE
- Adult Ages 10+
- Child Ages 3-9
- Infant Ages 0-2
Everglades Park Admission Tickets 🐊
Enjoy the relaxing and impeccable views of the Everglades National Park on a comfortable, shared 30-minute airboat ride! On this eco-friendly airboat, an experienced local tour guide will lead you through the park’s natural wonders and incomparable ecosystem, as you take sights of the native and striking wildlife that dwell in it. All tickets will include our famous 30-minute airboat ride, the popular alligator wildlife show, as well as a walking jungle trail full of crocodilian exhibits.
- Shared 30-minute airboat ride
- Alligator Wildlife Nature Show
- Access to the jungle trail, observation platform, and exhibits
🕰 Park Hours:
Open 7 days a week, 9am to 5pm, 365 days of the year.
* The airboats depart every 25 minutes starting at 9:00 AM, and the last ride leaves at 4:00 PM. You must arrive by 3:00pm to experience the entire tour. *
🚗 Transportation: Transportation is not included with the admission tickets. Please contact us if you need transportation.
Journey into nature’s secretly preserved wilderness made up of 1.4 million acres of grasslands and hardwood hammocks aboard Everglades Safari airboat rides.
This exciting airboat ride takes you to the legendary Everglades National Park, which is known most for it’s unique ecosystem. Our expert local tour guides will guide you through this natural wonder where you will encounter lush vegetation and tranquility. You will be amidst alligators, native flora and fauna & other exotic wildlife in their habitat as you thrust through this River of Grass.
* The airboat rides depart every 25 minutes starting at 9:00 AM, and the last ride leaves at 4:00 PM. You must arrive by 3:00pm to experience the entire tour. *
Included with the admission tickets you will be able to enjoy a live alligator show, where you can get up close views of these majestic creatures and learn about their lives, habitat, and life cycle. At the end of the show you will get the chance to take a photo with a baby alligator for a small fee (but visitors are no longer able to hold the baby alligator).
The Jungle Trail is a boardwalk that takes you through part of the Everglades park by foot, giving you stunning views of the plant life and the chance to spot more wildlife along the way! Be sure to stay on the path as wildlife, including alligators, are seen throughout the area.
- Confirmation is received at the time of booking.
- Final airboat departs at 4pm daily. You must arrive by 3:00pm to experience the entire park.
- You are required to present the card used to make the reservation and a valid government ID.
These tickets are non-refundable. However, the tickets are valid any day any time up to a year from the purchase date.