Take this adrenaline-pumping speedboat trip through Miami’s Biscayne Bay. With speeds up to 50 miles per hour, you’re able to cover over three times the area compared to other tours. Book your tour online!
MIAMI BOAT TOUR
Departs from: Downtown Miami – Exact location will be provided at time of booking. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
Departure times: 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m.
Reservations: RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. You can make reservations online, or over the phone with a debit or credit card. (no walk-in reservations)
🚗 Parking: There’s a parking garage at the departure location. Parking rates vary depending on the duration of stay.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 4 - 12
- Infant Ages 3 and under
Experience The Best Boat Tour in Miami 🛥
Leave your worries behind as you cruise the tropical waters of Miami on a Miami Boat Tour. Our 90-minute boat ride takes you to see the Biscayne Bay, Flagler Monument, the Downtown Miami skyline, Port of Miami, Star Island, Fisher Island, celebrity homes, Miami Beach, and Millionaire’s Row.
All of our boats are double-decker boats, and you can either sit on the lower level, which is climate controlled, or enjoy the open-air top level. While you enjoy the boat ride, our local tour guide will reveal fun and interesting facts about all the different sites. The narration is done by a local guide in both English and Spanish.
Enjoy the warm ocean breeze and the magnificent Miami skyline as a backdrop with us! There really is no better way to explore Miami than from the water. ☀️
- Cruise Biscayne Bay and see Miami from the water.
- See the lavish Celebrity Homes
- See the Port of Miami, Brickell Key, Fisher Island, Star Island, and the Miami skyline.
- Cash bar, snacks, and restrooms onboard
Bring your friends and family on our boat tour in Miami, and toast to another perfect day in paradise as you see these amazing views and celebrity homes (Millionaire’s Row — the homes of the rich and famous) in South Florida.
Relax on board, and enjoy a drink from our cash bar 🍹 .
📸 Don’t forget to bring your camera to capture all the amazing landmarks you see on this Miami sightseeing cruise.
- 90-minute sightseeing cruise
- Professional tour guide
- Air conditioning on lower level and bathrooms on board
- Cash bar
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
There’s a parking garage at the departure location. Parking rates vary depending on the duration of stay.
Places You See on This Boat Ride in Miami:
A visit to Miami is not complete without a boat trip that takes you to see the striking panoramic views of Miami from the water.
On our sightseeing tour, you will learn fun facts about the various mansions, and their owners. Some of the million dollar houses you see belong to actors like Al Capone or musicians, including Julio Iglesias, Gloria Estefan and Paulina Rubio and basketball players like Shaquille Rashaud O’Neal.
Not only will we take you around to see the celebrity homes, but you will also have spectacular views of some of the city’s must-sees:
- Biscayne Bay
- Fisher Island, a unique place with one of the highest per capita income in the United States.
- Downtown Miami
- Star Island, the island of stars, with mansions worth several tens of millions of dollars.
- South Beach
- Brickell District, Miami’s financial district.
- Celebrity Mansions
- Miami Beach
- Flagler Monument Island, is an almost secret hideaway tucked amongst the spectacular small islands located between Miami and Miami Beach.
- Jungle Island
- Miami skyline
- Millionaire’s Row, where Shaquille O’Neal, Gloria Estefan and Julio Iglesias, among other rich and famous, have their homes.
You will also probably recognize several parts of these neighborhoods, since these areas are very often used as a set for music videos and films. For example, Shakira and Usher have filmed several video clips in these areas, Scarface, and the Adams Family.
☀️ Come experience Miami with us on the water. You’ll see the most breathtaking views of the city on our double-decker boat.
Explore Our Cruise Route
Below you can see the route our 90-minute boat tour in Miami takes.
- Confirmation is received at the time of booking.
- It’s mandatory to arrive 45 minutes before the departure time to check in.
- You are required to present the card used to make the reservation and a valid government ID.
- We do not assign seats on our cruises. Seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
These tickets are non-refundable. However, the tickets are valid any day any time up to a year from the purchase date.
Customers will receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. No-shows will be charged the full price.