Hop aboard a double-decker boat, and enjoy a fully-narrated bilingual sightseeing cruise along the scenic Biscayne Bay. See Miami’s spectacular coastal sites including the beautiful Downtown Miami skyline, Star Island, Fisher Island, Miami Beach, and “Millionaire’s Row” – Homes of the rich and famous.
EVERGLADES ECO-ADVENTURE TOUR
Reservations: RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. You can make reservations online, or over the phone with a debit or credit card.
🚌 Transportation: Round-trip hotel transfer from Miami Beach and downtown Miami hotels only.
- Adult Ages 10+
- Children Ages 3-9
- Infant Ages 0-2
🐊 EXPERIENCE THE BEST EVERGLADES TOUR IN MIAMI (4 hours) 🐊
Experience the best Miami Everglades Tour with us! The excursion starts with a smooth 60-minute drive to the Everglades Park. Our experienced driver will pick you up from your hotel in our brand new 14-passenger Mercedes Sprinter.
Upon arrival at the park, you’ll embark on an exciting journey through the world-famous Florida’s Everglades National Park on a guided 35-minute airboat tour, where you’re likely to see alligators, crocodiles and other exotic wildlife. Everglades National Park is also home to hundreds of bird species and lush native flora.
After the 35-minute airboat tour, you will attend a live alligator wildlife nature show for about 30 minutes. Once the show is done, you’ll also have access to the jungle trail, observation platform and permanent exhibits before traveling back to Miami.
The duration of the tour from pick-up to drop-off is 4 hours. Round-trip hotel transfer from Miami Beach and downtown Miami hotels only. The total time spent at the park is 2 hours.
- 35-minute Everglades airboat ride
- Enjoy an alligator show and demonstration with time to wander through a jungle walking trail
- Watch a live alligator show
Round-trip hotel transfer from Miami Beach and downtown Miami hotels
SHARED 35-MINUTE AIRBOAT RIDE
This thrilling airboat ride takes you to the legendary Florida Everglades National Park, recognized as the most unique ecosystem. Our professional tour guides will guide you through this natural wonder where you will encounter lush vegetation and tranquility. You will see alligators, native flora and fauna & other exotic wildlife in their habitat as you thrust through this River of Grass.
30-MINUTE LIVE ALLIGATOR WILDLIFE SHOW
Fun & educational experience! Discover alligators, crocodiles & other exotic creatures. Learn about the conservation and preservation of one of the world’s most delicate and vital ecological systems and its inhabitants. Take home a memorable photo holding Snappy, the alligator, for a true personal experience.
JUNGLE WALKING TRAIL, OBSERVATION PLATFORM & EXHIBITS 📸
As you stroll around the winding Jungle Trail (have your camera ready) you could spot exotic birds, reptiles, flora & fauna. Continuing onto the elevated Observation Platform, you will experience breathtaking views overlooking the Park and the Everglades. In addition, visit a replica Cheekee Village and other Exhibits along the way. Panoramic picture postcard settings – a definite must for photographs!
- Round-trip hotel transfer from Miami Beach and downtown Miami hotels
- Narrated 35 min everglades airboat tour
Alligator show, jungle trail, and wildlife exhibit
Food and drinks
* At the Everglades Park you’ll find the Everglades Safari Cafe where you can purchase Gator Bites and more! *
- Miami On The Water™ picks up from most of the hotels in the Miami Beach and Downtown Miami area, if your hotel is not listed please call us or send us a message via chat.
- Pick-up location and time is selected at time of booking.
- The drop-off location will be at the same location our driver picked you up from in the morning.
Transportation is in a new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van. Maximum amount of passengers is 12.
Amenities for your comfort
14-Passenger Mercedes Sprinter
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in a brand new Mercedes Sprinter, which can take up to 14 passengers. All seats have seat belts and a USB charging port on each row.
Everglades Airboat Ride
The open-air Everglades airboats are equipped with safe, comfortable seating. You have a panoramic view from every seat.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
Infants must sit on laps.
- Miami- Dade County has lifted the mandatory mask mandate, therefore we will be only recommending customers to wear their face-mask as they choose to; along with this, capacities are no longer mandatory.
- You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time. (no exceptions).
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
If you still have questions, feel free to give us a call or text us at 305-639-8395.