Visit the Florida Everglades premier and most complete airboat ride attraction!
- Per Person
Best Miami Parasailing Trip 🚤
Go Parasailing in Miami for a thrilling experience in this tropical paradise. Soar above the emerald blue waters of Miami while enjoying breathtaking bird’s eye views of Miami Beach. Float on a tropical breeze as one of our state of the art, 11 passenger, Miami parasailing boats glides you past amazing panoramic sights of Miami Beach.
With gentle dry takeoffs and landings, you will find our Parasailing in South Beach excursion to be a thrilling yet safe way to have a true Miami Water and Air Adventure.
For those of you determined to crank up the adventure factor another notch, our parasails are equipped to handle a third person (restrictions apply) for an exciting triple ride in the sky! Also, if the glistening waters below prove too tempting to pass up, we’d be happy to lower you and your fellow riders for a quick ocean dip before returning you skyward!
So you can relive your adventure whenever you’d like, we’ll have digital photos available for purchase at the end of your Miami Beach parasailing trip.
- Soar Above the Emerald Blue Waters of Miami
- Enjoy Breathtaking Bird’s Eye Views of Miami South Beach
- Ocean Dip Option
- Approximately 8-10 Minute Parasailing Flight Time
- Safest and most memorable parasail
- Digital photos available for purchase ($)
BOOK A MEMORABLE PARASAIL EXPERIENCE EARLY AND SAVE IN MIAMI FL:
Book your South Beach Parasail Experience 5 or more days in advance and SAVE $20 per person. Book 1 to 4 days in advance and SAVE $10 per person.
’DAY OF’ PRICE IS $120 PER PERSON
PARASAILING TRIP DETAILS:
Parasail high above the sparkling waters of Miami while enjoying breathtaking panoramic views of this paradise. From your secure spot in the sky, you’ll float along on a warm, tropical ocean breeze. While Parasailing in Miami, you may even catch a glimpse of dolphins playing in the surf. A thrilling yet safe trip for the adventurer in all of us!
Departure Point: Miami Beach Marina – 300 Alton Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139.
**ADVANCE RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED**
Book your Parasailing Activity in Miami today!
** Please read over our rules and regulations for our beach parasail below before booking *
- MANDATORY: MUST BRING One I.D. per guest
- MANDATORY: MUST BRING card used to make the reservation.
- Fly DOUBLE (2 people in one parachute): Max. combined weight to fly is 450lbs.
- Fly TRIPLE (3 people in one parachute): Max. combined weight to fly is 450lbs.
- Children must be at least 6 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Min. combined weight to fly is 150lbs.
- If you are pregnant, suffer from back or neck injuries, or appear under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we will be unable to allow you to board our vessel.
Weight restrictions subject to change at any time without notice due to changing wind and water conditions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Check-in is mandatory 30-minute before your scheduled departure time.
- Price listed is Per Person
- Water dips at the end of your flight are always optional and always free!
** You MUST check in 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time. There is NO REFUNDS if you do not make the check in time. If you will not make the check in time, we need 1 hour notice prior to check in time to reschedule ($15 per person). THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR RESCHEDULED RESERVATIONS. The credit card used for this payment along with a valid matching ID must be provided upon check-in. The cardholder must be present at check-in.
If this documentation is not provided as physical hardcopy, NO ONE from the reservation will be allowed to participate and “no-show policy” will apply.
- Public Parking is available in the parking garage to North side of Monty’s and Texas de Brazil restaurants.
- Please do not park in any spots labeled for “marina decal”, “restaurant”, or “management”.
- Pay for your parking through the PayByPhone app on your smart phone.
- Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
- There are no refunds for cancellations made within 1 hour to check in time.
Miami On The Water’s goal is to provide the safest and most memorable parasailing experience for our customers. Our friendly and professional staff will make your flight the highlight of your stay in Miami.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PARASAILING IN MIAMI
Yes, advance online reservations are required for our Parasailing trip. We do not accept walk-in reservations.
Tickets are $120 PER PERSON.
The flying time above the Atlantic Ocean is 8 to 10 minutes. The entire experience from start to finish takes approximately 90 minutes depending on how many people are on the boat.
You must be at least 6 years of age to participate. All participants ages 6-12 will be required to fly with a parent or legal guardian.
Yes. The minimum weight for a parasail flight is 150 lbs. Maximum weight is 500lbs. This would be the maximum combined weight for 2 or 3 people flying together.
Not necessarily, but getting wet is half the fun! At the end of your flight, you have the option for a controlled “dip” where your captain will slow the boat enough to allow you to skim the wate. This portion of the ride is optional, but highly recommended!
Safety is our highest priority! We operate state of the art, meticulously maintained equipment as well as the latest industy standard safety equipment.
Our captains are highly trained and U.S. Coast Guard Licensed.
Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. No-shows will be charged the full price.