- Highly Rated Tour
EVERGLADES AIRBOAT ADVENTURE & MIAMI SIGHTSEEING CRUISE
- Adult Ages 18+
- Children Ages 3-17
- Infants Ages 0-2
Everglades Airboat Adventure & Miami Sightseeing Cruise (8 hours)
Experience the best of Miami in one single tour! During this exciting one day excursion, you’ll journey through the world-famous Florida’s Everglades National Park on a guided airboat tour, where you’re likely to see alligators, crocodiles and other exotic wildlife. Everglades National Park is also home to hundreds of bird species and lush native flora.
After the 30-minute airboat tour, you’ll have access to the jungle trail, observation platform and permanent exhibits. You can also attend the alligator wildlife nature show before traveling back to Miami. Once we’ve arrived back to Downtown Miami we’ll take you on a 90-minute cruise around the crystal clear waters of Biscayne Bay. See the sun-splashed Miami skyline, Miami Beach and more.
Round-trip hotel transfer from Miami Beach and downtown Miami hotels only.
- 30-minute Everglades airboat ride
- Enjoy an alligator show and demonstration with time to wander through a jungle walking trail
- 90-minute Boat Tour in Downtown Miami – See the fabulous Miami skyline by boat
- Cruise around Fisher Island, Star Island and more on your Biscayne Bay Cruise
- Enjoy the fully narrated, bilingual sightseeing cruise
Round-trip hotel transfer from Miami Beach and downtown Miami hotels
We take care of all the details
The beauty of our combination Everglades airboat tour and boat tour is that you don’t have to worry about coordinating two different tours. We handle all of the details. When you complete the Everglades tour, we’ll take you right to the boat in Miami.
- Round-trip hotel transfer from Miami Beach and downtown Miami hotels
- Narrated 30 min everglades airboat tour
Alligator show, jungle trail, and wildlife exhibit
- 90-minute sightseeing cruise around the bay
Food and drinks
* At the Everglades Park you’ll find the Everglades Safari Cafe where you can purchase Gator Bites and more! *
- Miami On The Water picks up from most of the hotels in the Miami Beach and Downtown Miami area, if your hotel is not listed please call us or send us a message via chat.
- Pick-up location and time is selected at time of booking.
- The drop-off location will be at the same location our driver picked you up from in the morning.
Transportation is in a new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van. Maximum amount of passengers is 12.
The Wild and Lush Everglades 🐊
Experience the amazing wildlife and vegetation of the Florida Everglades with Miami on the Water’s Everglades airboat adventure and boat tour in Miami. This eight-hour excursion combines an eco-adventure in an airboat on the shallow waters of the Everglades with a cruise along Biscayne Bay, where you’ll see the homes of Miami’s millionaires as well as the Port of Miami and the beautiful Miami skyline. It’s the best of Miami on the Water.
Marvel at one of the world’s most unique eco-systems on our Everglades airboat adventure. Our excusion takes you into the heart of this untamed part of South Florida where you’re likely to see alligators, crocodiles and other exotic wildlife. Everglades National Park is also home to hundreds of bird species and lush native flora.
On the adventure, you’ll also learn about the conservation and preservation efforts at one of the world’s most delicate and vital ecological systems. Our expert guide will tell you all about the park and its inhabitants as you skim this River of Grass.
After the airboat tour, you’ll have access to the jungle trail, observation platform and permanent exhibits. You can also attend the alligator wildlife nature show before traveling back to Miami for the Biscayne Bay boat tour portion of your excursion.
Elegant Biscayne Bay in Miami
After you finish the Everglades airboat eco-tour portion of your excursion, we’ll whisk you away to Miami, where you’ll board a comfortable, double-decker boat. Once everyone is on board, we’ll push off to explore the many wonders of Biscayne Bay. In addition to the dramatic Miami skyline, you’ll see…
- Elegant homes of Miami’s rich and famous, including many that have been used in movies, music videos and television shows, like “Scarface” and “The Adams Family”
- The Port of Miami, where lavish cruise ships depart for the Caribbean and beyond
- Exclusive Star Island and Fisher Island, which has one of the highest per capita incomes of any place in the United States
- Brickell Key, Miami’s financial district
- Miami Beach, with its beautiful stretches of white sand, iconic lifeguard stations and elegant high-rise condos
- South Beach, home to Miami’s Art Deco District and a favorite of models, artists and celebrities
- Flagler Monument Island, an uninhabited, mostly unknown hideaway tucked amongst its more spectacular neighboring islands and home to an obelisk honoring Henry Flagler, the developer of much of South Florida
- Jungle Island, a unique zoo and bird santuary in the middle of Biscayne Bay
During the cruise, our knowledgeable tour guide will tell you all about the different sites and landmarks. Enjoy the refreshing ocean breeze while you learn more about South Florida’s history, beaches and neighborhoods.
Amenities for your comfort
Our open-air Everglades airboats are equipped with safe, comfortable seating. You have a panoramic view from every seat.
The Miami double-decker touring boat has a cash bar, restrooms, a snack bar and an air-conditioned lower level. The open-air upper deck is a great place to view the skyline and maybe get a glimpse of one or more celebrities in back of their luxury mansions.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
Infants must sit on laps.
- Miami- Dade County has lifted the mandatory mask mandate, therefore we will be only recommending customers to wear their face-mask as they choose to; along with this, capacities are no longer mandatory.
- You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time. (no exceptions).
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Q: In what vehicle will we be traveling in?
A: Our driver will pick you up in our brand new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van.
Q:What is the departure point for the Florida Everglades Airboat Adventure plus Miami Cruise?
A: This tour offers pickup from most Miami Beach & Downtown Miami Hotels.
Q: Can I book the Everglades Airboat Adventure plus the Bay Cruise if I do not yet know where I will be staying in Miami?
A: Yes – Simply select our MAIN PICK UP LOCATION at the time of booking. Be sure to contact us later to let us know where to pick you up once you’ve confirmed your hotel.
Q:How long does the airboat ride last?
A:Your experienced air-boat captain/guide will narrate a thirty-minute ride as you glide through the Everglades wilderness.
Q: Will I have extra time to explore the Everglades during the Everglades Airboat Adventure?
A:After the airboat ride, you can watch the alligator wildlife show with plenty of time to experience the jungle walking trail filled with crocodile exhibits. You can also visit a restaurant where you can taste a bit of alligator and gift shop.
Q:How long is the Biscayne Bay Cruise?
A:The Bay Cruise lasts approximately 1.5 hours. During this cruise, you will see the city skyline, Fisher Island, Miami Beach, and the Port of Miami’s cruise ship and cargo districts along with the homes of many of the rich and famous!
Q: Is there air-conditioning or shaded seating on the Bay Cruise?
A:Yes – All vessels have plenty of seating both inside and out. Lower salons are enclosed, air-conditioned, and have full facilities. Upper decks are open-air with partial awnings.
Q:Are there restrooms available during the Miami Bay Cruise?
A:Yes, facilities are available on board.
Q:Are food/drinks available during the Bay Cruise?
A:Yes – Soft drinks, beer, wine, cocktails, and snacks are available for purchase onboard.
If you have additional questions please feel free to give us a call or send us a message via chat.